- All rates are based on the stated occupancy per room and do not include taxes, resort fees and gratuities.
- We require a two night minimum stay during our shoulder seasons and a four night minimum stay during the summer season. Shorter stays may be accepted in case of last minute reservations, availability and at Management ‘s discretion.
- Parking is limited to one vehicle per guest room, no exceptions.
- To ensure a quiet and relaxed atmosphere for all of our guests, use of our private beach and facilities is restricted to registered guests only.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to make a reservation and occupy a room.
- Check-in hours are 3-7 pm. Please let us know if you expect to arrive outside of these hours.
- Check-out is prior to 11:00 am.
A 50% deposit is required on all reservations 4 nights or more; balance due on arrival. A reservation for 3 nights or less will require payment in full on the day of the booking. We honor VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Inn on the Beach is not responsible for weather conditions, personal emergencies or other schedule changes which affect your travel plans. We strongly encourage our guests to consider travel insurance.
If your plans change, please call us no less than 15 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. A 10% service charge will be deducted on all cancelled reservations. Refund with 14 day or less notice is contingent upon resale of entire reservation.
Standard rates and policies apply for group bookings. To request a reservation for your group or for more information, please contact us.
We do not allow pets or emotional support animals out of consideration for guests with allergies. Service dogs as defined by ADA are allowed. We will be happy to refer you to the nearest Kennel.
Smoking or vaping is not permitted anywhere on our premises. There will be a minimum $250 cleaning charge.
Damage to Property:
If a guest causes damage to the Inn property, it is their responsibility to replace or repair the damaged item(s).
10:00 pm to 7:00 am. We kindly request that you respect our other guests and the peaceful atmosphere to enjoy especially during these hours.