- All rates are based on the stated occupancy per room and do not include taxes, resort fees and gratuities.
- We require a two night minimum stay during our shoulder seasons and a four night minimum stay during the summer season. Shorter stays may be accepted in case of last minute reservations, availability and at Management ‘s discretion.
- To ensure a quiet and relaxed atmosphere for all of our guests, use of our private beach and facilities is restricted to registered guests only.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to make a reservation and occupy a room. Proof of I.D. may be required.
- Check-in time is 3 pm. Our front desk is until 7 pm. Later arrivals must be prearranged.
- Check-out is prior to 11 am.
A 50% deposit is required on all reservations 4 nights or more; balance due on arrival. A 3 nights reservation or less will require payment in full on the day of the booking(s). We honor VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Parking is limited to one car per unit.
Inn on the Beach is not responsible for weather conditions, personal emergencies or other schedule changes which affect your travel plans. We strongly encourage our guests to consider travel insurance.
If your plans change, please call us no less than 15 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. A 10% service charge will be deducted on all cancelled reservations. Refund with 14 day or less notice is contingent upon resale of entire reservation.
Standard rates and policies apply for group bookings. To request a reservation for your group or for more information, please contact us.
We understand guests would like to bring their pets on vacation with them. As we do not have areas other than the beach and garden/patio area reserved for our guests, we will have a no pet policy.
We will be happy to refer you to the nearest Kennel.
Smoking of any kind is not permitted anywhere on our premises. There will be a minimum $250 extra charge to cover the additional cleaning for smoke removal.
Damage to Property:
If a guest causes damage to the Inn property, it is their responsibility to replace or repair the damaged item(s).
10:00 pm to 7:00 am. We kindly request that you respect our other guests and the peaceful atmosphere to enjoy especially during these hours.